There's no need to worry, this is just a vacation. This isn't permenant leaving.

20.3.08

Nude

Words come and go
They are like my breath, constant and always recharging
They are like my weapons, loaded and ready

I have so much to say, so much to exclaim. So much to settle with the world but never enough time to structure my words! The papers are on the floor, the notebooks in the car, and my pen - where is my pen? Mess! Too many words and not enough time to organize them.

Then blam.

You hit me so hard I can't keep myself from being breathless. You make me speechless. The things you can do to me and the ways you can make me feel are ultimately distressing at the end of the day because I can't be with you. Ohhhhh and why not....

Why not....why couldn't I? Didn't I take care of you?
I've seen your biggest smile, I'm in the middle of your picture. You're hung tight around me.
I'm in the middle of the picture.

Pleasure, peace, love, comfort, religious

Call it what you want but it was my something else. I think back and try not too, its the worst when I see you away from me, being OK. I want you to be ok and I want you to feel horrible. I want you to miss me damnit.

-rod

No comments: