There's no need to worry, this is just a vacation. This isn't permenant leaving.

5.3.06

Day 1

Well, I thought it would be best if I moved from the old blog. Since, no one uses it and...I'd much rather prefer this because it's sleeker, and sexier. Besides, as a blog it just looks more serious. Which is always a good thing.

The O-Show: Waiting for Hurwitz is on a full run I think. Allegedly Carlo said it was a ninety-eight percent performance. Which I mean, is pretty good since a hundred IS the max. He said no one tripped lines or blocking or anything. It was pretty good, and I felt last night.

Tonight though, is a bit different.

Tonight, not only was I being dragged by the fact that I have this horrible throat infection or whatever it is, but I was also tired from babysitting prior to the performance. I think I actually had a fever during the first three opening sketches. Unfortunately, everyone else was either worn out or not energized. It's sucky, but at least last night was a winner.

--------

Tonight I went out with Robin again. Like we did before, we went on a drive that ended with parking/talking/blasting music. I came to the realization today that the reason I drive so fast is because of the fact that I can't listen to the sound of my engine most of the time so I don't know how fast I am pushing the engine since I don't usually keep one eye on the speedometer and the other on the road.

Going back on topic-

It was fun, and I enjoyed it.

I'm also tired. So while I thought I'd make a long glorious post, I'm going to stop and go to bed. Thx good-night.

-rod




Currently Listening toooooooooo: Bjork - It's Not Up To You

No comments: