There's no need to worry, this is just a vacation. This isn't permenant leaving.

10.4.06

North Carolina, come on and raise up!

Just kidding. But, I have heard a lot of that kind of hip hop around here a lot allegedly, it's called "Jigga" music and it's SUPPOSED to be good. It just sounds really ghetto and dirty. And scary. But anyways...

So I get to be here till Sunday, and I guess that'll be my little event for Easter Sunday, going home. Seriously, I kind of want to go home with all the drama that's been happening over here with my family, not to mention the fact that there's ghosts in the house. Yes, Ghosts.

Allegedly there's a little girl and an older black male in the house, well their spirits at least. I know it sounds like bullshit, trust me, i'd be the first to toss this kind of shit out the window but it keeps getting more convincing not to mention that this is probably the highlight of my time here. I was downstairs watching Jarhead and I swear I kept thinking people were walking down the hallway and down the stairs into the living room, but...nobody did. It was super creepy, and at night you can hear footsteps in the attic. It's very creepy but kind of cool, my brother said he's seen both around and well, who knows right?

In other news I kind of hope i don't move here, even though we'd get a super nice like 3 story house, I don't really like the people here.

-rod

No comments: