There's no need to worry, this is just a vacation. This isn't permenant leaving.

5.4.06

This is just a vacation.

I hadn't actually realized or thought about mobile blogging through text when I set this up. So I hadn't thought about how well it would translate to being on the road, with the title being:

Kids On Holiday

Funny how things fall into place.

Anyway I'll be going away for Spring Break starting tomorrow. It should be fun, my mother had a wild idea and decided to get a tour bus to get there. 2 days, 50 hours till Raleigh, North Carolina is even a concept. We'll go through middle america before we get there, so it should be fun. Or dangerous.

My plan, and why i'm excited, is the music. Yes, the music. Always about the music. Well hear me out because this time I'll be listening to one of the greatest C.D.'S to grace anyones ears:

Lonesome Crowded West

Ah how the mighty have fallen. Modest Mouse's masterpiece and major label debut should be pleasing to listen to while traversing the truly, lonesome, United States. It's been said that this C.D. is best listened to while traveling afar and more than anything, by wheels. So, it excites me to be able to hear one of my favorite C.D.'s the way it was meant to be heard.

Unfortunately, my ass isn't too excited about this, neither is other parts of me. Essentially that means 2 days of not showering and being with old people. Also, it means that I'm going to miss being with friends, and of course the lady who's courting my heart. It just bums me out that we(everyone) won't be able to hang out during the course of Spring Break, since, it is senior year and I won't be seeing a lot of people after High School. Especially with the moving away part.

Well wish me luck and check back here often. I'll keep posting interesting pictures and such that i'll be taking with my cell phone cam. Yeah it's not much, but it'll be interesting. Look if MC Hammer can take pictures of him at a baseball game and get over 50,000 hits I can take pictures of America and get 10. :]

See ya.

-rod

No comments: