There's no need to worry, this is just a vacation. This isn't permenant leaving.

4.3.08

There's nothing wrong with me...

Loving you. I know that this emptiness would disappear if I could fill the giant void you left when you walked away but although its been grueling I've been putting up with it. Letting it tear me up. The truth is that we both know this'll probably work better. We can say good-bye as friends and continue our life as that and not as lovers separated.

The truth is I don't want to say good-bye.

I've been feeling tried, for a long time now. By everyone and everything, and its way exciting that its been this long of a run. Don't think what I know you're trying to make it. Thoughts I know plague your mind with ideas of me - looking for clues to the possibilities. Truth is not even I could explain it but I know what I'm doing.

Tackling the waves of problems we faced it was nice to be back up against the wall but knowing I at least had you to confide in. You were there for all of it and we were there for everything. This is more memorable I think than anything in my life. Somethings though don't last forever, and some feelings don't stay strong. This is when perseverance and tolerance or something should have stepped in, but at our young ages and our hearts full of ambition I think its best if we tackle everything head on, alone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude it is nice to hear the little kid that wanted to follow me every where grow up. It is deep but i guess in life sometimes one has priorities. My mentor told me once that unless you love yourself you are not able to love others. How patetic but true. patetic because he never follow it, but true cause it is real. LY