There's no need to worry, this is just a vacation. This isn't permenant leaving.

12.11.07

The calm before the storm...

I know sometimes I can be drastic.

There's always a reason behind it and honstesly I always find my reasons to be justified. Even today and with all the impromptu decisions I have made I can still take comfort in the thought that I am always in the right.

Last night I had an argument, or discussion, about how my arrogance secretes out of my body and filters into my words, unconciouslly. This causes me to think twice about wanting to express my opinion as much as I do. It seems everyone is too retentive on the comments others have to say, sometimes they even take things literal, even when the comment was totally not intended to be taken to the degree it was.

No comments: